Fat Loss 4 Idiots is one of the more popular weight loss diet plans available online.
Considering the fact that there is very little detail on who the creator/co-ordinator of the program is, it is rather surprising that Fat Loss 4 Idiots has become fairly popular online.
The diet plan claims a 9lbs weight loss in just 11 days.
It follows a simple method of shifting calories to make weight loss possible.
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Details
The program helps you shed some pounds off by burning excess fats and calories through a faster metabolism.
The plan shows you how to keep your metabolism high without changing your food choices.
You get to enjoy the foods you love and you also get to eat them 4 times a day. As a result, you will not starve from this diet program.
The diet only rotates foods so you can keep your body from getting used to some food choices.
After the 11 day cycle, you get to enjoy 3 cheat days. These free days help you stick to the program and maintain your weight as well.
In a way, Fat Loss 4 Idiots is similar to the Atkins Diet.
It promotes a low carbohydrate and high protein diet.
Like Atkins, you never have to go hungry with the meals. You simply have to establish a routine at first until you get used to the program.
1. The menu is easy to follow.
2. The ingredients can be found in local stores or groceries which makes this diet easier and simpler.
3. The diet has easy-to-follow plans and instructions.
4. There is a relatively large selection of food choices which make the diet easier to comply with.
5. The diet is also easy on your pockets.
1. There are no popular endorsements for this weight loss program.
2. The founder or creator of the program is not known.
3. There is also no scientific data to back up the diet program.
4. The drastic change in weight may not be healthy for some individuals. Moreover losing weight quickly is a practice that is often discouraged by health experts, who encourage a gradual and steady approach with regards to weight loss.
Fat Loss 4 Idiots offer a simpler, easier, and more affordable solution to your weight loss needs.
However not knowing who designed the program raises concerns on the credibility of the diet program.
This diet plan is easier to follow compared to the other diet plans in the market, but just like any other weight loss program, consult your doctor first before undertaking this diet.